Independent e-learning course
The Energy Champions e-learning course can be used as an assignment over several days. We do not recommend requiring students to complete the entire course in one sitting. Students can prove they have completed the modules of the course by submitting screenshots of the scoreboard page that appears between modules or the final certificate. The certificate can also be printed/saved as a PDF and provided to you. If you would like to embed the course in your learning management system as a SCORM file, your program contact would be happy to provide it. Note: this course is designed for upper elementary students.
Sample driving questions -
- How do we generate electricity in Pennsylvania?
- How are energy and water use connected?
- What are some simple ways to use less water?
- What are some simple ways to use less energy?
- How does energy use impact the environment?
- How does the way I use water and energy impact the environment?
- How can I lessen my personal impact on the environment through changes in my energy and water use?