Consumers Energy supports teachers in educating students on required energy standards. The Think! Energy Professional Development Workshop is available to you AT NO COST!
Three dates available: November 18 in Lansing, November 4 and 11 in Jackson.
- 6-hour workshop, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Designed for teachers in grades 3 to 5
- Receive a kit of instructional materials and educational posters, plus a $100 stipend
- Lunch provided
- All activities correlated to the NEW science standards, plus social studies, ELA and math standards
- Earn 5 SCECHs for attending